Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to analyze website usage. The data obtained from this is used to optimize our website and advertising measures.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service operated and provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States). Google processes the website usage data on our behalf and contractually undertakes to take measures to ensure the confidentiality of the processed data.
By default, no tracking cookies are created.
However, if tracking cookies are activated by your consent, the following data will be recorded during your visit to the website:
- Pages viewed
- The achievement of "website goals" (e.g. contact requests and newsletter subscriptions)
- Your behavior on the pages (e.g. clicks, scrolling behavior and length of stay)
- Your IP address (in abbreviated form so that no clear assignment is possible)
- Technical information such as browser, Internet provider, end device and screen resolution
- Source of your visit (i.e. via which website or via which advertising medium you came to us)
This data is transmitted to a Google server in the USA. Google observes the data protection provisions of the "EU-US Privacy Shield" agreement.
Google Analytics stores cookies in your web browser for a period of two years since your last visit. These cookies contain a randomly generated user ID with which you can be recognized on future website visits.
The recorded data is stored together with the randomly generated user ID, which enables the evaluation of pseudonymous user profiles. This user-related data is automatically deleted after 14 months. Other data is stored in aggregate form indefinitely.